Power and Network Back-Up Co Ltd in its Engineering Service, Provides site surveys, detailed installation documentations, Bill of Material specifications, and material ordering for the targeted installation work. Also provide Furnishing Services which include Ordering, tracking, and shipping of installation materials and management of the procurement process.
Power and Network Back-Up Co Ltd provides installation services in accordance with production installation procedures that can include any or all of the following, Equipment preparation, Installation, and Handover.
Power and Network Back-Up Co Ltd, leaves the customer responsible for the following:
- Providing Power and Network Back-Up Co Ltd with the implementation plan that outlines the equipment to be installed at least five (5) business days prior to the site survey.
- Providing unobstructed, continuous access to sites and systems.
- Obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, and consents that may be required for the installation to proceed in compliance with zoning, building, environmental, or health and safety laws, ordinances, rules, or regulations.
- Ensuring that Power and Network Back-Up Co Ltd personnel onsite at any facility are furnished with working conditions that are safe, secure, and adequate in all respects.
- Identifying a project manager who will attend workshops, sign off on and confirm completion of the service.